Our capacity building support responds to needs identified by Trafford based VCSE Groups and Organisations and the ever changing environment. Thrive provides capacity building support through one to one meetings with VCSE Groups and Organisations, peer learning/ action sets, signposting and information. Whether you wish to form a new group or you are an existing VCSE organisation wanting to move forward and develop, Thrive are here to support you. We can also offer advice and support with identifying and applying for funding opportunities.
We work with organisations to develop their sustainability through:
- Building capacity to help organisations consider and take on community assets.
- Support to become commission ready or deliver contracted services.
- Increasing partnership working, collaboration and co-production.
- Support with setting your vision, mission, values, objectives and action planning.
- Social Enterprise Start-up and Development.
- Advice with Business Planning
- Advice on Roles and responsibilities of trustees
- Advice on legal structures and governance
- Help with constitutions, charity and company registration
- Trafford Quality Mark
- Small Groups Health Check
If you would like capacity building support to develop your VCSE group or organisation please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Thrive team on 0330 123 9766 with more details of the support you require.