Inclusive Growth Board
The Inclusive Growth Board provides strategic leadership in the delivery of key priorities which reflect the GM Strategy, the Northern Powerhouse agenda and Trafford’s Economic and Housing Growth Framework.
The focus areas for the Growth Board include:
- Increasing employment
- Raising skills levels
- Business support for new businesses and existing businesses
- Support the availability of finance for business growth
- Science and innovation: Workforce investment to sustain manufacturing sector and develop Creative and Digital sectors
- Inward investment
- Integrated Culture, leisure & tourism offer
- Low carbon economy
- Spatial growth: housing and commercial
- Infrastructure: transport, road networks and broadband
- Strategic planning and sharing best practice
The Inclusive Growth Board oversees three thematic partnerships which help deliver against these priorities. These thematic partnerships are the Economic Growth Partnership, Strategic Housing Partneship, Trafford Employment Skills and Enterprise Group
Annoushka Deighton from Friends of Stretford Public Hall is the VCSE representative that sit on the Inclusive Growth Board.
If you would like to feed into the Inclusive Growth Board or would like feedback from the VCSE Representative about the meetings please email Annoushka Deighton on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if you would like to put forward any questions, or would like to discuss a topic with one of the VCSE representatives about the Health and Wellbeing Board through our online discussion forum please visit: