Winter Resilience Grant Funding Available for Trafford VCFSEs – Apply for up to £20K
Trafford Council have launched their Winter Resilience Grant Programme. The Grant programme aims to support the local VCFSE sector to help people to recover from the health, social and economic impact of COVID and to become more resilient with the ongoing impact of COVID as we head into the winter months.
VCFSE (voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise) groups and organisations can apply for up to £20k; however if the Council will consider larger application bids. If you would like to discuss a larger bid please contact Alex Evans on Alex.Evans@trafford.gov.uk or Lindsey Mallory, Specialist Commissioner on Lindsey.Mallory@trafford.gov.uk directly to discuss further.
If you would like to find out more or ask any questions about a potential funding application please come along to the 'Meet the Funder' session on Friday 22nd October 2021 at 9:30am to 10:30am. To join the session please click on the Microsoft Teams link below. Click here to join the meeting
There are some specific priorities which are described on the application form and are listed below. PLEASE NOTE: your proposal does not have to meet all of the priorities listed, but should meet some of them.
• Enhanced communication and marketing e.g. towards hard-to-reach groups and other localised messaging.
To apply please complete the application form - Trafford Council Winter Resilience Grant Application Form.
• Delivery of essentials for those in self-isolation.
• Targeted interventions for specific sections of the local community and workplaces.
• Harnessing capacity within local sectors (voluntary, academic, commercial).
• Extension/introduction of specialist support (behavioural science, bespoke comms).
• Additional resource for compliance with, and enforcement of, restrictions and guidance.
• Community-based support for those disproportionately impacted, such as the BAME population.
• Support for engagement and analysis of regional areas to assess and learn from local initiatives.
• Providing initial support, as needed, to vulnerable people classed as Clinically Extremely Vulnerable who are following tier 3 guidance.
• Support for rough sleepers.
• Increasing resilience of Trafford residents through digital inclusion
• Increasing resilience of Trafford residents through financial inclusion
• Increasing resilience of Trafford residents through social inclusion
• Supporting Trafford households who have been adversely affected by the impact of COVID
For more details please see the Trafford Winter Resilience Grant Guidance Condition Notes-2021
The Grant programme is now live and the closing date for applications is 23.59 hrs on 14th November 2021.