Early Help Outreach 2014 Grants – Now Closed.
Trafford Partnership is looking for local people to develop and deliver innovative projects that will support families with children aged 0-5years old. The Early Help Grant Scheme is providing small grants of up to £1,000 (revenue) or up to £5,000 (capital) for developing innovative projects that will help meet one or more of the following priorities:
- Expand or develop new children and family services.
- Improve health & wellbeing.
- Help children become ‘school-ready’.
- You could be a group of parents who would like to organise a weekly book reading club for your children, or establish a weekly soft play session for your toddlers.
- You might be an existing health professional who would like to set up a breastfeeding group or provide new information and support groups for young parents.
- Or you may be an individual who feels that there isn’t enough under 5’s activities in your local neighbourhood and would like the opportunity and support to trial a new idea for an activity.
The grant scheme opened on Friday 9th May 2014 for four weeks, and is now closed.