Guardian Charity Awards – Deadline Extended To Friday 1st August 2014
The Guardian is still looking for charities to enter into their Guardian Charity Awards 2014 to be in with a chance of winning £5,000 and other superb prizes!
It is free to apply and the deadline for all applications has been extended to this Friday 1st August 2014.
Five winning charities will be awarded:
- £5,000 prize fund, kindly donated by awards partner Zurich
- Free iPad Mini, courtesy of Jigsaw24
- One year free NCVO membership, for those organisations that are not already a member
- A tailored package of support from the FSI including: A full Life Stage Assessment to determine the next priorities for your organisation's development Up to 14 hours (2 days) bespoke mentoring support on your charity's identified development needs Preferential free places on FSI training days and conferences Access to preferential places on the FSI advice clinics Access to fundraising opportunities and the FSI's full suite of small charity support
- A personalised package of communications support from Media Trust, including: An in-depth consultation on your training needs One full day or two half days of expert media, marketing and comms topical training A hand-picked match with at least one highly-skilled media volunteer to give you and your organisation one-to-one communications and marketing support Places on any of Media Trust’s speed matching events A personalised consultation with a media expert on how best to get your stories picked up by the press locally, regionally and nationally