Safe Network – In the Regions: North West Spring 2015 Regional Network Meeting
Come along to Safe Network's spring 2015 regional network meeting for the North West area on the 4th February 2015 at 10am to 1pm at Chill Factore, Trafford Way, Trafford Quays Leisure Village, Manchester M41 7JA
Safe Network is pleased to invite voluntary and community sector (VCS) colleagues and key statutory partners to our spring 2015 regional network meetings.
This series of network meetings run between 10am – 1pm and will include:
- The opportunity to explore Safe Network's new Safeguarding Young Adults at Risk Standards
- Sessions that preview Safe Network’s latest developments and publications, including
- Our Responsibility
- Designated Safeguarding Officer Training
- Safe Network Training (previously Safe Orgs Safe Children)
- Standards 2015
- The chance to network, share experiences and identify support opportunities within your local region.
- Frontline children and young people’s VCS organisations
- VCS umbrella bodies
- Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) Chairs, Business Managers, Safeguarding Managers, LSCB Lay members and Local Authority Commissioners and Partnership Managers
- VCS representatives on LSCBs, Health & Wellbeing Boards or Children’s Partnership Boards