Trafford’s Wellbeing Workshops
We need your help to make Trafford an even healthier and happier place. Will you work with us to achieve this? Throughout our work on health and wellbeing, we have met many energetic and creative people, with a wide range of experiences and new ideas. To build on this Trafford Council are holding a number of informal workshops across the borough. These will share news on what is happening nationally, our ideas and opportunities for the future; but more importantly we want to use the time to hear your experiences, to learn from your expertise, to make initial plans about how we turn these ideas into reality and continue to work together. Join us to look at how we might bring communities and professionals together and make it easier for citizens to improve their health and wellbeing by letting us know:
- What would help you and your services achieve this?
- What would help other services to support the people they work with to meet their aspirations?
- What will improve the health and wellbeing of residents in Trafford?
- 2nd June at Urmston Library, at 1.30pm – 4.00pm
- 3rd June at Old Trafford Community Centre, at 2.00pm – 4.30pm
- 10th June at Sale Community Centre, at 1.30pm – 4.00pm
- 11th June at Altrincham Hub, at 9.30am – 12.00pm